The intention of the Wenner Group of Companies is to be far more than an electrical, audio video and security company. We are a collective of talented and skilled individuals, who collaborate together to deliver technical solutions that simplify the lives of our clients. We are “Professional
We believe that the technology associated with modern residential and commercial buildings is so fundamental to delivering social, economical and environmental benefits, that the traditional aspects of electrical, audio video and security trades has changed completely.
Our team of expert designers, certified electricians, integration and security technicians work across the entire electrical spectrum using the latest in technology to deliver outstanding results.
We are Vancouver Island's leading provider of complete automation systems, including lighting, A/V, shading and security. The company is an experienced dealer for both Control 4 and Crestron. Due to increased demand by businesses and individual homeowners we are looking for an experienced Audio / Video Systems Integrator to join our team in Nanaimo.
This is an ideal role for someone who is skilled in technical design and installation, and is looking to be an important part of a growing company. The ideal candidate will have Crestron and/or Control 4 system design and installation experience with exposure to basic programming. Live and enjoy the West Coast lifestyle at a fraction of the big city price!
Ideally you will:
- Work well self-directed and with a team.
- Passionate about technology.
- Have a combination of high technical acumen and good people skills.
- Possess a technical degree.
- You believe in continuous improvement, sharing and learning.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- System Design.
- System design for a given project.
- In house configuration and test.
- Site verification.
- Assist with commissioning and customer training.
- Work with clients to ensure IT protocols and network policies are adhered to.
- Collaborate with our programming teams to deploy a seamless integration.
Service and Maintenance:
- Assist with service resolution through phone, remote web support and site service calls.
- High level troubleshooting of system issues.
- Implement programming fixes for reported bugs.
- Implement user experience enhancements based on customer insights.
- Knowledge of or experience in any of the following:
- Designing Audio Visual systems.
- Troubleshooting Electronic / Audio / Video Systems.
- Basis programming of Control Systems.
- Configuring and Calibrating Audio and/or Video Systems.
- Installing and Configuring Ethernet Networks.
- Crestron Programming Certifications.
- Control 4 Programming Certifications.
- Experience with related technologies such as VOIP, IT and telecom.
In Return We Offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a team that strives for excellence.
- A open and honest workplace that our team enjoy coming to each day.
- A competitive wage commensurate with experience.
- On-site training and learning opportunities
The Wenner culture is such that, excellence is cultivated, leadership is developed and vision is delivered. As individuals our members are very good, as a team they are exceptional.